Cramond Recipes – Chocolate Fudge Slice
09 July 2020
For the first post in a new series highlighting some tasty recipes to bring in with you when you visit, we’ve got a decadent chocolate fudge slice.
- 200g of digestive biscuits
- 340g of condensed milk
- 220g of soft brown sugar
- 220g of butter
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 50g of golden syrup
- 220 g of chocolate
- Place biscuits in food processor and turn into crumbs. You can also use plastic bag and rolling pin.
- In a heavy base pot melt butter, sugar condensed milk. syrup and vanilla essence, bring to the boil stirring continually on a medium heat for 10 mins.
- Remove from heat, add biscuits mix well. Pour into a metal traybake tin.
- Leave to set for an hour, add melted chocolate to top, and set overnight.
You can download and print the recipe below.