Who We Are
This is the privacy statement of Cramond Residence Limited (“Cramond Residence”). Cramond Residence is a registered Care Home and is subject to the regulation of the Care Inspectorate. Members of the James Walker (Leith) group comply with this statement where they provide management services to Cramond Residence.. The entities are:
- James Walker (Leith) Limited – Provides finance, payroll, HR and management services.
- Walker Healthcare Limited – Provides management services.
- Walker Timber Group Limited – Provides IT services
How We Use Your Personal Information Generally
This privacy statement explains how we collect and use personal information about you.
We collect and use personal information of the following people:
- Potential residents
- Family members
- Individuals responsible for residents care needs such as guardians, those appointed to act as a power of attorney, those responsible for paying our fees and social and care workers
- Third Party suppliers and subcontractors
In general terms we collect and use personal information to: –
- Deliver our services and meet our legal responsibilities
- Understand your care needs and how we can support you and your family
- Verify your identity where this is required
- Contact you by post, email or telephone
- Maintain our records
- Process financial transactions
We will only use your contact details for marketing where you have consented to such marketing. However, we may send you emails describing our services and newsletters. If you provide your consent to receive e-mail marketing and you no longer wish to receive the emails, you can unsubscribe using the link in the relevant email.
A detailed overview of the types of personal information we collect and process can be found by clicking on this link.
Using Our Website
We may collect personal information about you when you access our website:
- Directly from you
- Cookies – see our cookie statement which can be accessed [insert link]
- Analytics providers, such as Google Analytics
- Advertising networks
We use this data to monitor usage of our site and to improve our services.
Access to your information: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information about you that we hold.
Correcting your information: We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date and you may ask us to correct any personal information about you that you believe does not meet these standards.
Deletion of your information: You have the right to ask us to delete personal information about you where:
- You consider that we no longer require the information for the purposes for which it was obtained
- We are using that information with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent – see Withdrawing consent to using your information below
- You have validly objected to our use of your personal information – see Objecting to how we may use your information below
- Our use of your personal information is contrary to law or our other legal obligations.
Objecting to how we use your information: You have the right at any time to require us to stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In addition, where we use your personal information to perform tasks carried out in the public interest or pursuant to the legitimate interests of us or a third party then, if you ask us to, we will stop using that personal information unless there are overriding legitimate grounds to continue.
Restricting how we use your information: In some cases, you may ask us to restrict how we use your personal information. This right might apply, for example, where we are checking the accuracy of personal information about you that we hold or assessing the validity of any objection you have made to our use of your information. The right might also apply where there is no longer a basis for using your personal information but you don’t want us to delete the data. Where this right is validly exercised, we may only use the relevant personal information with your consent, for legal claims or where there are other public interest grounds to do so.
Portability: If we process personal information that you provide to us on the basis of consent or because it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party, and in either case that processing is carried out by automated means, then you have the right to have that personal information transmitted to you in a machine readable format. Where technically feasible, you also have the right to have that personal information transmitted directly to another controller.
Withdrawing consent using your information: Where we use your personal information with your consent you may withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your personal information for the purpose(s) for which consent was given.
Please contact us in any of the ways set out in the Contact information and further advice section if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Changes To Our Privacy Statement
We keep this privacy statement under regular review and will place any updates on this website. Paper copies of the privacy statement may also be obtained from the General Manager at Cramond Residence.
This privacy statement was last updated on 26th July 2018.
Contact Information And Further Advice
If you have any queries in connection with this privacy statement or your personal information, you can contact us at: –
- Email: email@example.com
- Write to us at: The Directors
Cramond Residence Ltd
We seek to resolve directly all complaints about how we handle personal information but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
By phone: 0303 123 1113
By post: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF