New visiting procedures mean that Residents can welcome family members to their rooms
We are delighted to announce our new visiting procedures. These have been designed in accordance with the latest government guidance and are designed to keep everyone safe, while allowing our residents to welcome their family and friends back into their rooms.
For family visiting:
• One person at a time is allowed to visit a resident in their own bedroom.
• A maximum of two visits a week are allowed to each resident.
• The names of two designated visitors must be provided. These are the only people who will be allowed to visit the resident.
• Outdoors visits continue to be permitted.
All visits from family members must be booked through the lifestyle department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Tours for people interested in Cramond Residence are limited to our showroom areas. However these give an excellent impression of everything the residence has to offer.
• We encourage all visitors coming into Cramond Residence to do a Lateral Flow Test (LFT) for Covid-19 on arrival (kits are provided). This provides a result in 30 min.
• We ask all visitors to wear a face mask at all times within the residence.
For any more information please contact us on 0131 341 4037